Scholar and Gentleman and leader of the Scissorheads, Tengrain, did a zombie a solid and put me up on his post for Blogroll Amnesty Day. regular readers will know, of course that guilting a zombie is pretty dam easy, so I am going to turn around and do it myself.
Apparently the tradition is to link to 5 blogs that are lesser-known than yours. And no joking about your own blog being more unknown than anybody’s so there goes all my content.
So, feel free to visit the following, all Friends of the Empire:
- Paleotectonics, fellow Cheesehead (if in exile) and Checking Out Your Shorts
- Landru, curmudgeon extraordinaire and We Are His Minions. He’s got pretty good taste in music, so there’s that.
- blackdogred, at BLCKDGRD, with similar great taste in music. He’s posted Mekons!
- Scott and DT do some great music analysis and posting at Reason To Believe.
- good friend mikey who has been floating around the internoodzles for quite some time, impressing people at Sadly, No! and firedoglake, but he needs more people to read and comment on his long-form world affairs posts, other than me and thndr just effing at each other in the comments. Consider The Source.
I was going to link to a brand newbie, This Day In Science Fiction, but Tengrain beat me to it. The Prof notes Science Fiction birthdays, and highlights predictions of our present-time future from last century. It’s much fun, so Imma linkin it again, because I am a rebel, Dottie.
Oh, and also local Wisconsin blogger and journalist James Rowen has a great place called the Political Environment, he’s been leading the charge against the proposed open-pit mine in northern Wisconsin, as well as trying to talk sense to some gun fetishist trolls.
I suppose now I will have to try and post more often, to meet the ‘daily posting’ threshold. Or so. Remember, at the Empire, we specialize in disappointment!
Thanks for the props, TG.