What is the bloggerhood saying?
- “For some reason I have this sudden desire to build a bong out of a bassoon now.” — Oregon Beer Smoker
- “Looks like someone was acting a bit… squirrelly.” — paleo-whatever
- “We had a good day of fishing, the charcoal’s getting hot. We’ll fire up the bass soon! ” — Sirius Lunacy
- “One of the best parts of girlz is their Bassoons. ” — mikey
- “this blog needs more squirrel posts… if only for ZRM.” — Jennifer (possibly trolling)
- “Although nothing much can top “Fire Up the Bassoons!” — Cynthianne
- “3. The loud bassoon “– Herr doktor smut
- “Robyn Hitchcock” — Big Bad Bald Bastard
- “Obama sux “– ifthethunderdontgetya
So it is an incontrovertible HIT! Available in many popular sizes and/or numbers of limbs!
STANDING GUARANTEE: IF I SEE YOU AT SUMMERFEST WEARING THIS SHIRT, I WILL BUY YOU THREE BEERS
Because zombizzles stand BEHIND their products, yes. Also behind their potential antagonists. Yes, it makes for awkward conversations, but is advisable as experience has taught me. You breathers are FUCKING unpredictable.
Note: Meme and/or t-shirt in no way endorses the idea of doing inverted bassoon-stands. Although if you do, please forward the phone-camera video to me.
Also, weaponized squirrels will be part of this blog until the DoD shuts us down in order to obliterate thunder.